Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
BLACKLINEDRancho Santa Fe, CA | Posted: 5 months ago
Located in beautiful San Diego, we are a stealth privately-funded cybersecurity startup focused on bringing best of class research to help develop the protective products of tomorrow. Through the use of next generation technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, we are innovating tech to ensure that the internet of tomorrow is a safer place.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test with advanced coding skills who love automation! Ideally, you'll have solid experience in capacity planning, scalability, stability, and stress testing of large scale web applications as well as exceptional diagnostic and tuning skills. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
You'll need at least 3 years of experience with:
- Automation testing within a Linux environment
- Selenium, PhantomJS, CSS
- Experience with Java, Python, or PHP (or willing to learn PHP)
- Browser/UI and API testing
- Jira or similar
- Strong coding skills
- Unit testing experience/understanding of concepts
- Automation testing within a Windows environment
Reasons to join us:
- Work alongside some of the smartest in the industry!
- Top tier health/vision/dental benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flex schedules and great work/life balance
- Unlimited PTO policy, PLUS 5 weeks of fully paid company-wide shutdown (nobody likes coming back to a full inbox)
- Gourmet meals and snacks
**We offer relocation assistance for top candidates!**
If you feel like your background and interests are in line with what we're looking for, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Please apply directly with your cover letter and a Word or PDF resume. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
BLACKLINED is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans please apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.