Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas to legacy concepts and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity and of course fun are never compromised.
eMoney is seeking highly creative and passionate engineers to join our API Management team. One of the responsibilities of this team is supporting the API Storefront which developers use to access our APIs for use in their products. This is an opportunity to display your talent for developing an API Storefront that other developers love to use. You will also have a passion for quality to ensure our Storefront is user friendly and highly available. People that appreciate good design and the agile development methodology will thrive in our environment.
- As a highly technical member of the team, actively seek to master our tech stack, tools, and practices.
- Complete complex modifications, refactoring, and bug fixes to existing functionality without the need for oversight.
- Be an active team member. Listen a lot. Ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations.
- Recommend design changes based on needs of clients that are supported
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal (7 and 8) and PHP implementations in a LEMP environment
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites that support multiple browsers and platforms
- Experience working in a modern software development environment using practices such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, test driven development, pair programming, Agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Experience developing an API Developer Portal or Storefront.
- Experience setting up API Governance to keep the Developer Portal or Storefront up to date
- Experience with Cloud services (Azure or AWS).
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access and superior organization for everything that impacts their clients' financial lives. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, eMoney’s 1000 employees serve almost 60 thousand financial professionals and supports over 2.9 million end clients.