If you are a smart, quick thinking full stack developer who isn’t afraid to learn new technologies, is great at troubleshooting, and who has the enthusiasm and drive to work with a team of like-minded developers, read on!
You’ll be a valued member of the Hydrawise team working with an Australian and US-based development team. You’ll get to use your skills across a wide variety of technologies including React JS, HTML/CSS, PHP and AWS (IOT, Beanstalk, EC2, Memcached,SQS). We can't wait to hear from you!
Essential Job Functions/Tasks:
- Works exclusively with Hunter’s Hydrawise range of products (check out our cool products at https://hydrawise.com)
- Works in the development team on feature enhancements
- Works with Hunter Technical Services, Hydrawise Product Manager and the Hunter firmware team to troubleshoot and fix application issues
- Proactively monitors/analyses application metrics to find and fix issues before customers find them
- Works with the Australian development team to coordinate code releases and bug fixes
- Reduces risk through writing automated tests
- PHP experience is a big advantage.
- Experience with the following Amazon Web Services is a plus:
- MySQL with Aurora RDS
- Linux on EC2
- Elastic Beanstalk