Position Summary: PRN is looking for a creative web developer who can work with its software application team to achieve its digital goals. Steady demand for development work has created necessity for a 2nd full time web developer in-house. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms and key programming languages. The web developer position is responsible for updating PRN's current web applications as well as developing and implementing new solutions.
This position will require you to work on-site in our Blue Bell, PA location.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features using HTML, PHP, and AngularJS
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize web applications for maximum performance across an array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work closely with the marketing department to translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements and participate in the design process
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic and share data across multiple systems
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of the applications
- Support and maintain existing web applications built on Wordpress / WooCommerce
- Ability to change direction and adapt to new tasks in an agile manner while retaining focus on the overall project
- Experience planning and delivering software applications in a hosted as well as a SaaS environments
- Solid functional knowledge and hands-on design experience with Web Services is required to be successful in this position
- Strong grasp of security principals and how they apply to e-Commerce applications
- 2+ years front-end development experience with AngularJS.
- 2 years experience working with web development tools including bower, SASS, GIT, etc.
- 2 years experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience with NodeJS.
- NetSuite or comparable ERP/CRM experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree in computer science preferred.
- Experience working in a solution-oriented and agile development environment (JIRA) preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- On-site gym with 24-hour access
- A 401k that the company matches after 1 year
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
PRN is an Equal Opportunity Employer