Lead Developers with architecture exp; PHP/Laravel; English Speakers
TotallyBarcelona, Spain | Posted: 4 months ago
We are recruiting a team of extremely strong and talented developers to work with us long-term in our stunning new Barcelona office.
If you are energetic, experienced, and looking to work for a forward-thinking company, then come and join us as we expand into new markets and new technologies.
We are Totally; a full service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in London with a growing office in Barcelona. We develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors, both commercial and not-for profit.
Join our team of 30+ passionate people who enjoy our relaxed office environment. In Barcelona our office is in the heart of Exiample with a private terrace overlooking La Sagrada Familia, a communal terrace with sea views, snacks, fruit, soft drinks and beer. We are a sociable team and have regular evenings out. There are opportunities for regular visits between London and Barcelona.
We need people with some or all of the following skill sets:
- MySQL or MariaDB based database architecture
- Experience integrating AWS components such as S3, SES, SQS
- Experience with package managers and build tools e.g. composer, npm, yarn, webpack
- ElasticSearch implementation
- Understanding of application security requirements such as XSS protection, CSRF, Content Security Policies, SQL Injection protection with implementation as standard practice
- Experience working with docker
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working within a TDD environment
- Experience working within a CI/CD environment a bonus
- Working as the technical lead on projects
- Willingness to work with legacy applications based on Zend Framework 1, 2 & 3 as well as working on new projects
Excellent spoken English is essential for these roles.
You must be self-motivated about developing & maintaining high quality software, a dedicated team player to fit in our busy but relaxed working environment and want to further their experience within web and mobile applications
We pay extremely well for the right people with the right experience with autonomer / Freelance positions in Barcelona; long-term contract with paid days off and Bank Holidays.
Please send your full CV with required salary to [email protected]