DevOps Engineer PHP (m/f) - Warsaw, Poland
Westwing Home & LivingWarschau, Polen | Posted: 7 months ago
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our customers in 11 European countries. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to 220 million Euros in revenues in 2017. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f) with PHP. Are you an awesome web application developer and want to grow into a DevOps? In this position, you will be working on developing and maintaining scalable and robust applications, both internal and customer-facing. Besides that, you will be responsible for managing, monitoring, and improving the infrastructure in a hybrid environment located in cloud and on-premises.
About the team:
Our team is located in Warsaw, but we’re closely cooperating with HQ in Munich where the Product Manager is located. The team currently consists of 3 Software Engineers specializing in Frontend and Backend technologies and is lead by an Engineering Manager located at the place, in the Warsaw office.
About the projects:
The team is responsible for all marketing related topics in the company meaning promotional websites, special landing pages and overall promotional integrations between all of our systems.
Core technologies used in the team:
- PHP 5.6/7, MySQL, Memcache
- Git, Jenkins, AWS
- SEO, WordPress
You come with:
- Good knowledge about web applications development in PHP
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Ability to work with and debug unfamiliar, existing code
- Experience with virtualization and orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Nice to have: experience with cloud environments (but you will learn it with us)
- Fluency in English
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
- A position in a high-caliber Tech team with like-minded developers
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- Work equipment of your choice