PHP Developer (m/f) for renowned Open Source project (FOSS)
LimeSurvey GmbHHamburg, Germany | Posted: 6 months ago
PHP Developer (m/f)
for renowned Open Source project (FOSS)
LimeSurvey GmbH is an established small corporation in the Free Open Source Software sector and we have been developing the Open Source software LimeSurvey since 2003.
LimeSurvey is currently the world's most widely used Open source software for surveys with an estimated 90,000 installations and over 100,000 users, not to mention the millions of daily survey participants.
In order to further develop LimeSurvey even faster and to lead it into a bright future, we are looking for committed employees who are passionate about Free Open Source software and ideally have supported Open Source Software projects in the past. If you code for us, your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of users around the world and used by millions of people participating in LimeSurvey surveys.
We are a rapidly growing company and need reliable and strong employees - for this we offer a creative environment and a great team with employees from Sweden, France, United Kingdom, Romania, Croatia etc.
- Live the Open Source philosophy
- Future development of the LimeSurvey software by developing new modules
- Refactor existing code and frontend
- Modularize the software
- Maintenance and extending development of existing LimeSurvey services
- Creating and launching new services related to LimeSurvey
- EU citizen or owner of an existing German work visa/permit
- Sound knowledge of PHP (we use the Yii 1/2 Framework) and OOP and MySQL
- Ideally previous participation in Open Source software
- Solid spoken and written skills in English - in our offices English is the base language and we are a truly international team. German language skills are not needed. Any additional language skills are most welcome.
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working
- Dedicated, accountable work style
- Varied, interesting and challenging tasks, the chance to work with a growing team, room for creativity and your own ideas, as well as an appropriate salary package
- Flexible work time
- Modern, nice & quiet office space
- Sufficient space and opportunities for personal development
- Planned as a full-time position (40 hours/week), but we are open to other arrangements
Please apply with cover letter, detailed CV and any recommendations as well as your salary expectation.