Back to Archive
Senior / Lead Web Application Developer
WeMine LimitedKowloon, Hong Kong | Posted: 4 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
- METHOD 1: Send us your CV at [email protected]
- METHOD 2:**Bonus points will be given**: Send us a JSON in HTTP POST request to http://career.wemine.hk/cv-submit , or, if you prefer a higher level of security, https://career.wemine.hk/cv-submit , with the keys listed here: http://wemine.hk/developer-application-keys/
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with Director, Head of Product Team, and Head of Marketing Team to channel business and product requirements to the team, and transform into technical requirements
- Architect the solution with scalability, extensibility, and flexibility. Evaluate and pick suitable technologies and stacks.
- Manage the deployment and integration of the system with process and procedures to assure it is stable and well tested.
- Manage and arrange tasks for the technical team
- Manage the coding standard and maintain high quality
- Manage the growth of the technical team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Self-driven and disciplined
- Cheerful and patient
- Eager to learn
- High integrity and work ethics
- Ability to articulate and communicate ideas
- Team player, but able to work independently when required
- Passionate in perfecting user experience and exploring the latest technologies
2. EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computing, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Experience on some of Plesk / IBM Bluemix / AWS / Facebook applications / WeChat applications / MV* frameworks such as Babel, Webpack, ReactJS, Vue.js
- Candidates with seniority and / or excellent technical capabilities / experiences in complicated technical product development would be considered with more senior role
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exciting challenges and engaging projects
- Passionate and experimental management team
- Market-competitive salary
- Project bonus for significant contribution in project success
- 5-day work week, 18-day annual leave for lead role (15 days for senior), birthday leave, medical insurance, etc.
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.