Full Stack Web Developer - Thailand (Bang Sa-Re) - Crazy Factory
Crazy FactoryBang Sare, Thailand | Posted: 6 months ago
Please be advised that at this moment this job is FOR THAI NATIONALS ONLY!
Crazy Factory Background
Crazy-Factory.com is the world’s largest online piercing store. Our company was founded 13 years ago and is continually growing. We sell 24.000+ products worldwide.
To expand and implement our current projects we are expanding our IT team at our headquarters in Thailand Bang Sare. If you think you have what it takes to work with an international team on the biggest piercing online shop in the world, see specs below!
We have exciting projects lined up:
- Shop redesign
- Expanding our current ERP
- More Community Options
- Automation of our daily factory processes
- Progressive Web apps
- “Product Configurator” (customization) [React]
- API Design & Implementation
- Several Apps for extended Services and broader audience
- Around 24.000+ products
- A single product can have up to 34.463 variations
- 10 languages
- Complex ERP System
- Learn something new EVERY day
- Find and implement strategies for high-volume traffic
- Extend SEO for organic growth
- There is a right solution for every problem, we need YOU to find and execute it
- Brain – very old technology, everybody is born with it, but not all people can use it effectively
We are promoting
- Agile development
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)/ Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Best practices for a high QoC
- The usage of the best available tools for each problem
Skills & Requirements
You are fluent in at least 2 programming languages and able to adapt to new technologies quickly. Working with shop systems and creating great user experiences in a team are challenges you look forward to.
You like to follow best practices to ensure the quality of your code and allow the work in bigger teams.
Your English is fluent, maybe you speak other languages and you want to be part of an international team.
You have some published code for us to review.
A B.Sc. or Masters in Computer Science or a related field is recommended.
- Trainee Full Stack Developer
- Junior Full Stack Developer
- Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- UI/UX Designer + Senior Frontend Developer
- Please send your job application to: [email protected] . We would like to see …
- … who you are
- … what you do
- … your CV
- We will review your application.
- We will send you a test to verify your skills.
- We will review your tests.
- It’s time to meet you! Depending on your location by Skype or in person.
- You must be what we are looking for!
A three month probation (while working for your full salary) is required.