Full Stack PHP Developer
foreUP Inc.Lindon, UT | Posted: 4 months ago
You’ll have a huge impact on where our company goes and how successful we end up being. You'll also have a key role in planning out our architecture and preparing for the future.
Here are some recent projects our development team has finished up:
- Marketing module to allow golf courses to design and send responsive emails. Used every month by our courses to send millions of emails.
- Food and Beverage module to allow country clubs with restaurants to manage everything from our system.
- Advanced Billing System
What You'll Do
- In your first week you'll ship at least one customer-facing feature.
- In your first month you'll write code at every level of the stack.
- In your first 6 months you'll build a major new module in ForeUP.
- An experienced architect
- Ability to break down large problems into small predictable tasks
- Loves writing tests.
- Constantly learning new technologies; has knowledge of the full technical landscape.
- A great leader who loves to mentor
- Ability to understand and build with existing code. Doesn't have to always rewrite every system.
- Able to handle dependencies and scheduling far into the future, and doesn’t shy away from the uncertainty of planning many months or years in advance.
- Able to coordinate internal technical work with outside partnership/external deadlines.
- Can smoothly and successfully execute an initiative, set milestones for a team, and proactively ensure all core goals are hit, even if plans need to be changed to do so.
- Often “sees around corners” and addresses issues before they become critical.
Our Engineer Principals
We strive to build an amazing engineering culture. We work individually with every engineer to build them up and give them all the necessary tools they need to succeed. We focus on three basic principals.