HeartbeatLos Angeles, CA | Posted: 4 months ago
Heartbeat is looking for a great full-stack web developer!
- ReactJS, PHP and/or other web programming languages
- Java, Python, and/or C++ knowledge is strongly preferred
- SQL: Mysql experience is preferred but not required.
- CSS, HTML
- Linux command line: You don’t need to be a sys-admin but you need to know how to get around on the command line.
- AWS experience preferred
What kind of developers are we looking for? Developers who:
- Have the ability to release often and refactor mercilessly
- Have a very high level of ownership (you should not want to be micro-managed)
- Can understand and care about the business strategy
- Learn quickly and get stuff done
- Know their limitations and are willing to admit mistakes
A little bit about Heartbeat
- Hot startup in Venice!
- Believes in empowering the voices of real people in marketing
- Work with clients like Bose, Netflix, Drybar, and more!
- Incredible amount of data on our 200k users
- Just launched a new product that is changing the industry
- Small (25-person), fast-paced, agile team
- Open-source technologies
- PHP with the Yii MVC
Before applying, please take a look at our website getheartbeat.co and do some digging on the business. We're looking for someone who is hungry to take an already exciting startup to the next level, and to be a part of changing the way brands interact with their consumers.
More About Heartbeat
Founded in 2016, Heartbeat is a social marketing technology that helps brands build communities of eager brand loyalists, activating everyday consumers to create trackable influencer-style marketing campaigns, answer survey questions, and engage with brand content. With both full-service and self-serve options, Heartbeat can help organizations of all types and sizes achieve their marketing goals.