MojoTechBoulder, CO | Posted: 3 months ago
Whether Back-End, Front-End, Full-Stack, Dev-Ops, or Mobile, a big part of what makes being a member of the engineering team at MojoTech so rewarding is the challenge. The job starts hard, and will only get harder. If you believe in constant improvement, and want to join a team that helps one another achieve that goal, please continue reading.
Software Architects at MojoTech have the ability and autonomy to solve complex problems and deliver quality solutions as part of a team. With confidence in their own decisions and the quality of their work, they remain open to discussing better ways to solve problems and deliver features. They are comfortable communicating and collaborating with designers, product managers, and clients.
The people we’re looking for should be able to check off all this:
- Experience building complex applications
- A desire for constant improvement
- A passion for software engineering and application infrastructure
- Understanding of version control (Git) and code documentation
And they should also be able to check off some of this:
- Understand the principles of cloud native architecture
- Containerization and Orchestration tools and platforms (Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, etc.)
- Developing and deployment of microservice based solutions
- Proficiency in API design
- Experience leading and teaching teams on best practices
- Proficiency testing distributed systems
- Experience tailoring solutions to match client requirements and capability
- Ability to communicate the value of architectural approaches to both technical and business client stakeholders
- Conversant with security best practices
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration best practices for application design and delivery.
- Exposure to leadership roles, particularly on a development team
- Experience working in an agency or as a software consultant
- Contributed to open source projects or presented at a conference
- Experience training or teaching (software or otherwise)
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Created an app/tool/technology that is used by others to solve a problem
Relocation assistance may be offered to exceptional candidates.
Working at MojoTech
MojoTech is a growing team of ambitious, authentic, smart, pragmatic people. Our mission is to practice engineering excellence, to foster an enjoyable environment that allows everyone to reach their potential, to work in a sustainable way, and to help our clients succeed.
We design and engineer distributed systems and mobile applications for big, and soon-to-big companies – helping enterprises move faster, and startups build smarter.
Learn more about our culture and comprehensive benefits here: https://www.mojotech.com/jobs
Learn more about our engineering approach and philosophy here: https://www.mojotech.com/engineering
MojoTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.