Back to Archive
(Senior) C#-Developer (m/f)
Statista GmbHHamburg, Deutschland | Posted: 3 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
- Design and further development of complex inhouse tools for our Content and Sales teams in an agile working environment
- Maintenance of the entire software-lifecycle (software design, coding, testing, deployment)
- Being responsible for the continuous improvements and optimizations of various IT systems
- University degree in Computer Science or a similar education
- Excellent command of English
- Agile thinking and working methods
- Several years working experience in field of object-oriented programming (C#, Java or PHP)
- Ideally Knowledge in the field of Rich Clients development for Windows (z.B.: WinForms, WPF)
- First experience in the development of Server applications with Java or PHP
- Knowledge about Relational Database
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.