Software Developer in Test - Build automated code for Marketing Solutions!
trivago N.V.Palma, Spain | Posted: 7 months ago
Software Developer Engineer in Test - Marketing Solutions
Do you want the opportunity to design and build our test automation systems from scratch for our SEM platform? Would you enjoy working in an innovative, dynamic company with a diverse, international team?
Our Marketing Solutions department in sunny Palma is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test who will be responsible for the creation of an automation toolset to ensure the quality of the deliverables of the internal search engine management tools in collaboration with the development team.
If you're a detailed-oriented individual with a passion for automated testing, read on apply today!
What you'll do:
- Design and code our automation testing platform with Java, Python, PHP or similar tools.
- Work alongside developers and project owners to detect malfunctions and deliver bug-free software.
- Contribute to the planning and coordination of new software releases.
- Critically question the usability of product owners' new ideas and suggest design improvements or corrections throughout the development process.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
What you'll definitely need:
- Experience in manual and coding automation testing is a must.
- Familiarity with the design, implementation and maintenance of automated tests.
- Ability to align acceptance criteria with automated tests using Gherkin.
- Familiarity with SQL, Jira, Jenkins and Git.
- Being comfortable building an efficient and flexible testing approach that is continuously changing.
- Ability to work across multiple projects.
- A hunger to learn and share knowledge with both testers and developers.
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new technologies.
- The desire to work in a dynamic international team where communication and collaboration are key to your success.
- You are fluent in English, our company language.
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit to work in Spain is needed.
Life at trivago is:
- A unique culture with a strong sense of community and an agile, international work environment.
- The opportunity for self-driven individuals to have a direct impact on the business.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof is the driving force behind all decisions and determines the way forward.
- The chance to develop personally and professionally due to a strong feedback culture and access to training and workshops.
- Flexibility for all employees to contribute value and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- An inspirational office space with world-class facilities that support your health and happiness.
- To find out more about life at trivago, follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- trivago Spain SL is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.